PAC(R) C2R-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for Ford(R)
- Provides navigation trigger wires & timed accessory output for replacing factory radio
- Retains the factory-installed amplified audio system & rear-seat entertainment & dual-zone audio (if equipped)
- Provides data-controlled RAP accessory output, parking brake, reverse trigger, vehicle speed sense & illumination output wires
- Steering-wheel interface module should be used to retain function of all factory controls
- Requires MS-FRD1 (not supplied) to retain SYNC(R)
- For select 2006-2012 Ford(R), Lincoln(R) & Mercury(R) & 2008-2011 Mazda(R) Tribute vehicles
This product usually ships in 3 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Shop worry free! If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return this item within 14 days of receiving it.