What’s the use of a dash cam without night vision? Mount the SafetyFirst on your dash and record 1080p HD video even in low light. The SafetyFirst has both a G-sensor mode to activate in case of sudden crash, or a continual “endless loop” setting. (G-sensor recording events won’t be deleted in endless loop mode, making sure you retain the most important videos.)
- Order does not include a TF card.
- The mounting bracket base is round.
Details and specifications:
- Automatically starts when you start the car
- Supports audio recording when activated
- 2.4" TFT LCD 16:9 full color screen
- Resolution can reach up to 1080p in M-JPEG video format
- Night vision function via infrared LEDs
- Minimum illumination: 1 lux
- Loop recording time options of 1, 3 or 5 minutes
- Supports up to 32GB TF card
- Comes with power cable (built-in battery extends recording time)
- Operation system: Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows 7-10
- Video format: AVI
- View resolutions: 1080p, 720p, VGA
- Photo resolution: 3M, 2M, 1.3M, VGA
- Video output format: PAL/NTSC
- SafetyFirst Camera
- Windshield mount
- Car charger
- USB cable
- User manual
This product usually ships in 2 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Shop worry free! If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return this item within 14 days of receiving it.